Once again, up far too late … and though tired, not feeling the need to sleep.
Perhaps I ought to, but … in the last few days/weeks … I’ve been dreaming that my Dad’s death had been reported to us as a mistake (how, I have no idea) and, following apologies, we are reunited with him after months.
While, this would of course be wonderful, I know it’s not true. Why I’m imagining this, I have no idea.
It is truly upsetting me …..
Have had so very much to say, that I’ve not been able to select anything in particular to expound upon. So, I haven’t.
A no-particular-order list of things that have been on my mind:
- David Laws is an utter tit head – you might want to keep your private life private, but that’s not the way to do it – especially since you have no NEED for the money, you should just have claimed nothing, and no-one would have looked into it! Tit!
- CameronClegg – ugh, it’s sickening, and smug, and I’m still afraid of what it will mean.
- Labour Leadership – well, I support David Miliband for the leadership, but hope the contest WILL be open and lead to a reinvigoration of the party root and branch.
- Health – I’m still struggling with getting my asthma under control, but am hopeful that the latest addition to the medication panoply will make a difference. Fingers very much crossed!
- Life direction – we have possibly reached a decision which will give both of us new direction, but any more than that will have to wait ….